Sunday, November 13

Scheduling Final Critique- Doodle Poll

You guys will all receive an email from me via Doodle, an online poll that will help us schedule a date and time for our final critique. This is an easy way for me to collect all of your schedules and figure out what time would work best for everyone. Simply fill out the times that you are available on the selected days by checking the box when you are free and leaving it blank when you are busy. Click save to submit your responses. You should be able to go back in and edit your responses if anything changes.

Finally, I understand that you all have finals, classes, work, etc. but please be considerate and do not say you're busy if you really aren't (or if you just want to sleep in). There are 16 projects to get through, so I'm asking all of you to be as flexible as possible.

Email me with any questions you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment